Hydration is very important! Make sure to drink enough water before (1liter), during (small sips!), and after class (ex. Coconut Water is great after Class).
Ideally, you would want to avoid eating anything up to 1-3 hours beforehand, as practice on a fuller stomach can feel heavier and more imposed. Stretching on an empty stomach allows for farther reach, depth and focus. If you’re prone to low blood sugar, have a banana or bring an electrolyte drink (ex. Cocounut Water) with you to practice.
WHAT TO WEAR
Hot Flow Yoga involves a lot of movement, so wear something you are comfortable in to go from one pose to another. You will likely be working up a sweat so wear something breathable and moisture wicking. Think: T-shirts, singlets, shorts and yoga leggings, preferably made from moisture-wicking fabric (pure cotton traps sweat). We also recommend that women wear sports bras and the Men keep their shirts ON
WHAT TO BRING
You don’t have to bring anything to the class, the mat and the towel are included in the price.
Please make sure you arrive at least 10 minutes before your class starts. It’s never a good idea to arrive feeling rushed or stressed before doing yoga
We encourage first timers to introduce themselves to the instructor and place their mat on either the firstor third row from the teacher.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before class begins to relax and unwind on your mat
- Please leave your shoes at the door – we practice with bare feet in the yoga room
- Turn your mobile phone off and leave it with your belonging in the dressing room
- Try to avoid any food 1hours prior to class
- Drink plenty of water before class
- Go to the bathroom before class
- Please refer from talking in the yoga room
- Wear comfortable and appropriate yoga clothes, that you can move freely in and allow the skin to breathe
- Feel free to ask questions about anything that is not clear to you, either before or after class
- Avoid wearing strong cologne, perfume or essential oils
- Respect your body and others health, if you are sick or on the brink of a cold, please stay at home
- Have good hygiene before you practice, the showers are there for you to use even before class if you need a quick rinse